2 Ormonde Avenue, Millswood SA
AUCTION SATURDAY 6 APRIL @ 2.00pm (USP)
Extended and renovated to serve modern family living and at its best!
Providing an excellent lifestyle with large outdoor swimming pool, large undercover entertainers alfresco area and wonderful wrap around garden.
Set on approx 682 sqm with a large renovated timber kitchen/family/living extension. Designed and perfectly positioned to enjoy indoor/outdoor entertainment.
Polished floorboards through out, high ceilings and with original character features adding to the ambience.
Enter into light filled foyer with beautiful formal dining and living areas on your left, separated by French doors and a showcase fireplace.
Large bedrooms with built in cupboards, fireplaces, main with window seat and two fully renovated bathrooms.
• Large open plan kitchen, casual living and dining area
* Formal lounge and dining (or 4th bedroom)
• Jarrah timber kitchen cabinetry, x-large breakfast bar (island bench), glass splash backs, Caesar stone bench top, 900 width 5 burner gas Blanco hotplate/oven, Smeg dishwasher
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Pool shed
• Salt/chlorinated 8.5 x 3m fully tiled and solar heated outdoor pool
• Polished timber floors
• High ceilings
• Two fully renovated bathrooms
• New Roof
• New electrical wiring
• Beautiful verandahs covering entry, back kitchen and outdoor entertaining area and formal lounge entry.
Walk the children to school with St Thomas Primary nearby and Goodwood Primary School.
Enjoy what this wonderful niche location has to offer. The Capri Cinema complex, Cumberland Park supermarkets, great assortment of cafes and restaurants
and all within walking distance.
A quiet leafy location with close proximity to King William Road, Hyde Park, Cross Roads Bowling and Cumberland Park Shopping Complex .
Positioned within minutes of Adelaide's CBD, so close to transport, shopping, schools – a unique offering in Adelaide's prestigious suburb of Millswood.
This home has it all. This is a prestige opportunity!
C/T - Vol 5990 Folio 393
Built - C1925
Site - 682 sqm (approx)
Council - City of Unley
Council Rates - $447.00 pq (approx)
SA Water - $246.30 pq (approx)
Effie Elovaris m 0411 596 383 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendors statement can be inspected at our office for 3 consecutive business days prior to the Auction and at the Auction for 30 minutes before the commencement.
Auction: Saturday, 06 April 2019 2:00 PM On the property